Tuesday, November 28, 2006

At the first glance to the title of this space, It may appear that I feel it is a big deal being me. To be honest, I do not. To make people who will eventually land up at this page clear about what I mean by that; It is just an attempt to describe what I felt, when I really felt the last time.
My life so far has been a confused crisscross of events - Some exhilaratingly happy, others devastatingly sad. But your's truly has never given up. As they say "The show must go on.." and it is going on for me. More like the first line of my father's favourite song "मै ज़िंदगी का साथ निभाता चला गया.."
I have my share of treasures too. I have earned some friends who I look forward to cherish all my life. I have a loving family including my Mom and Big B and am soon to have a beautiful and caring Bhabhi. I am the pampered youngest son of the family - the apple of their eye, hopefully not a rotten one. I am working for one of the best companies of our times and earning a salary, more than enough for me to survive. What else could I have asked God for?
There are some aspiration, some yet to be fulfilled dreams. An itch in my heart to do something I have been aspiring for a long enough time now.
This space is dedicated to all those people and things that rustle through my mind in a day's time.
More shall come, eventually, and make this space beautiful.
At least, let's hope so. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have read all your posts...you write beautifully...expressing each n evry feeling...
Hope to join ur hopes n dreams to make them come true...:) Do keep writing..