Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stepping into the dark

Devoid of my sight

I ask myself yet again

Wrong... Or am I right?


The magic of my words

Fail me tonight.

I am hurt, I am scared

Still I want to fight


For someone told me all along

That there‘s love in this world... that it’s nice

That even if I do it all wrong,

It’s good to be me. Its alright


There are thousands to put the blame

Not one to make it right.

And may my epitaph read aloud

“This guy spoke the truth, before he closed his eyes.”

5 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Nice one puti... very well written....

~bhabhi

Anonymous said...

Well,
I Don't think who so ever said love's all good was in fact telling the complete truth. Never thought would say this, but I now doubt if it's permanent. N it pains. It brings more worries than the happiness..
Would love to write more here, but fear being caught :)
You-Know-Who

Anonymous said...

tooo goooddd....

Will never let u step into d dark
n evn if u do..
wil stand by ur side
to make it look bright..

dont b hurt
dont b scared
just dont lie
n luv wil cum by..:)

Kinshu said...

Anon 2
<3 :) m smiling so wide i cant talk:))

vibhu said...

Its wonderful...touching..ur expression is awesome.. keep writing more..